10.3.14

Spring

springSpring

Spring says hello today, and especially yesterday, but also the day before yesterday. I made the photos above last Wednesday around the corner of my house. Yesterday I helped my parents with their vegetable garden. Maybe I will post some photos thereof later this week.

I cannot belief how excited I am about the visoflex (which turns a leica into a SLR-camera) and the 200mm lens (that can be used with the visoflex), and a bellow for macro-photography that my mom found in an old shoebox. She knew that these had to be somewhere. It didn't fit into my bag and I already got some strawberry plants from her to carry home, so it will take while before I can try and use them.

Utrecht

Playgrounds are colourful places, but they also remind me of the scratches and bruises I got when I was a kid.

4 comments :

  1. so gorgeous, Inge! glad that you finally have the spring with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These wonderful light colours and blossoms are a blessing! Happy spring, Ingeborg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so good to see them everywhere.

      Delete

Feel invited to comment. :)